New Arrival Blue Galaxy Electric Scooters 6.5 Inch Hoverboard Bluetooth Smart Balance 2 Wheels LED Flash Lights Hover Board Key
- Brand Name: E-RIDES
- Certification: RoHS
- Certification: WEEE
- Certification: CE
- CE Certification: Yes
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Max Speed: <30km/h
- Voltage of Battery: 36v
- Frame Material: Aluminum/Alloy
- Wattage: > 500w
- Range per Power: 10 – 30 km
- Power Supply: Lithium Battery
- Type: Two Wheels
- Tires: 6.5 Inch
- Color: Galaxy Blue
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Certification: CE&RoHS
- Accessories: Bluetooth Remote Control Charger
- Material: ABS PC
- Max Speed: 8-12 km/h
- Min weight: 20 kg
- Max weight: 100 kg
- Board Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions: 63*20*18 cm
- Max gradient: 15 degrees
- Battery: 36V
- Battery Type: Lithium battery
- Charging Temperature: 0-40 Degree
- Power: Over 500W
- Charging Voltage: AC110-240V 50-60HZ
Reminder: All photos here are for reference only, Specifications are subject to the physical products.
Hoverboard Galaxy Blue 6.5 Inch Self Balancing Scooters Balance Board with Bluetooth, Remote Control, wheels lights And Charger. The 6.5" Electric Scooters two wheels board has special wheels lights. When you ride it, you can see the LED Lights on the wheels. Especially in the night, it is really cool.
Up to long ride time from a 2 hour charge
Max Speed: 8-12 km/h | Min weight: 20kg | Max weight: 100kg | Max gradient: 15 degrees
Board Weight: 8 kg | Dimensions: 63*20*18 cm (L x W x H)
Wheel Size: 6.5 with wheels lights
500 Watt Motor Power
Built in Bluetooth speaker for music on the move
Front LED lights
1 x Self Balance Electric Unicycle Scooters
1x CE Approved safe Charger(3 Pin and 2 Pin)
1x English User manual
1 Year warranty
If you meet these problems:
* Hoverboard not balance
* Hoverboard shake itself
* Hoverboard be be be sound
* Hoverboard run circle
Please try to reset hoverboard’s system, usually that will be works, if not, please contact seller first.
How to reset the hoverboard:
1. Make sure the hoverboard is turned off, and the hoverboard is on the ground leveled.
2. Hold down the power button for 20 second and release.
3. After the hoverboard has turn off, turn it back on and test it out.
4. Do you see a green circle on the side of the hoverboard when you step on a pedal?
If you see a red circle, please do reset it again.