Hoverboard 6.5 Inch Camo Blue Skateboard Bluetooth Electric Scooter 2 Wheels Flash Lights Balance Board LED For Kids Key Bag
- Brand Name: E-RIDES
- Certification: RoHS
- Certification: WEEE
- Certification: CE
- CE Certification: Yes
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Max Speed: <30km/h
- Voltage of Battery: 36v
- Frame Material: Aluminum/Alloy
- Wattage: > 500w
- Range per Power: 10 – 30 km
- Power Supply: Lithium Battery
- Type: Two Wheels
- Tires: 6.5 Inch
- Color: Camo Blue
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Certification: CE&RoHS
- Accessories: Bluetooth Remote Control Charger
- Material: ABS PC
- Max Speed: 8-10 km/h
- Min weight: 20 kg
- Max weight: 100 kg
- Board Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions: 63*20*18 cm
- Max gradient: 15 degrees
Hoverboard 6.5 Inch Self Balancing Scooters Balance Board Camo Blue with Bluetooth, Remote Control And Charger. The 6.5" Camo Blue hoverborad is very popular on the street. Especially for children.By the way, the color is so cool.
* Up to long ride time from a 2 hour charge
* Max Speed: 8-10 km/h | Min weight: 20 kg | Max weight: 100 kg | Max gradient: 15 degrees
* Board Weight: 8 kg | Dimensions: 63*20*18 cm (L x W x H)
* Wheel Size: 6.5 inch with Wheels Lights
* 500 Watt Motor Power
* Built in Bluetooth speaker for music on the move
* Front LED lights
1 x Self Balance Electric Unicycle Scooters
1x CE Approved safe Charger
1x English User manual
1 Year warranty
The 6.5 Inch Smart Two wheels Balance Hoverboard Camouflage Blue are the best walking tools. By the way, you can also find the special Balance Hoverboard including Motor with light and LED. All our products are approved by the CE&RoHS. Tested and Verified as 100% safe.
The advantage of the Two wheels Balancebalance Hoverboard is taking its fast and intuitive operation. In just minutes, your Hoverboard and you are one. This new type of electric skateboard gives you extraordinary sensations.
The 6.5 Inch Smart Balance Hoverboard works with its integrated gyroscopic system. Rock your body and you’re in the desired direction: lean forward, it advances; straighten up, it slows; lean backwards, it moves back (hence the English name "Self-Balancing Two Wheels Scooter").
People under the age of 14 should always be supervised by an adult.
When riding an hoverboard, you risk serious injury from loss of control, collisions and falls. To reduce the risk of injury, the rider must always wear a helmet and other body protection such as knee and elbow pads. You must read and follow the detailed instructions in the manual.
All our balance boards and chargers have been tried and tested over a long period and we don’t have any problems. They also come with all the relevant safety documentation and have been thoroughly tested by independent European safety testing authorities.
Power switch LED works when turned on and keeps twinkling under protection circumstances.
Voice Alert Beeps when turned on and has a low battery capacity
If you meet these problems:
* Hoverboard not balance
* Hoverboard shake itself
* Hoverboard be be be sound
* Hoverboard run circle
Please try to reset hoverboard’s system, usually that will be works, if not, please contact seller first.
How to reset the hoverboard:
1. Make sure the hoverboard is turned off, and the hoverboard is on the ground leveled.
2. Hold down the power button for 20 second and release.
3. After the hoverboard has turn off, turn it back on and test it out.
4. Do you see a green circle on the side of the hoverboard when you step on a pedal?
If you see a red circle, please do reset it again.